It is important to remember that in order to limit the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible; the following measures are always recommended:
• Always keep a distance of 2 meters between you and others at all times, or if this is not possible, wear a protective mask, especially on the shuttle, the use of a protective mask is mandatory when entering any building on the campground (reception, laundry, restaurant);
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds, especially when arriving from outside;
• disinfect hands with an alcohol-based solution if soap and water are not available before entering any building, the swimming pool area, the playground, the gazebo, at the sewage pumping station and the bocce (petanque) area;
• -no indoor gatherings;
• private outdoor area gatherings (on your property), respect the maximum of 8 people and the distance of two meters between each other. It is strongly recommended that people come from a maximum of two different addresses (visitors overnight stay is not permitted);
• limit as much as possible your travels
*Changes can occur at any moment during your sejour since we are following the rules put in place by the Quebec governement.
Always follow the rules put in place by our regional authorities while you're staying at our establishment.
** If symptoms appear, it is always essential :
• to stay at home;
• to isolate yourself;
• to cough inside your elbow;
• throw away tissues immediately after use and wash your hands afterwards;
• consult the Self-Care Guide or call 1-877-644-4545 (or the number for your area) for further action.